Saturday, May 26, 2007

Spinning top and bunny twins



Chatterbelle spotted this Smurfs spinning top from 1982 at a garage sale yesterday. It came home with us. Gotta love those little blue Smurfs. And doesn't every child need a spinning top? My intent has been to fill the toybox with more of the classic type toys than the plastic ones, so it was a good find.

And when we returned to the house after our evening visit to the garden, we saw our friend bunny nibbling on a dandelion stalk. While we were talking softly to him, I happened to glance over at another part of the yard and was surprised to see bunny's twin looking about anxiously. As soon as he realised I had seen him, he sprang into the tall grass to hide. So there are two bunnies. But I think I have been photographing bunny number one, as bunny number two seems to be too skittish to let me get close enough to take a photo of him. My guess is they have a warren somewhere in the underbrush. Wonder how many bunnies there are?

No comments: